miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Letter

Hello Pamela, this is your work with some corrections... see you. You are good in English! good workHi.. teacher whats up?? I´m so sorry but my new messenger doesn´t work. haha.. later I will give you the new messenger.. it´s all right??i hope that... ok... I´m seventeen years old... I was born here in Cuauhtemoc and I like living here.I love Cuauhtemoc.. is the best City in the world... yeah!My hobbies are dancing and play basketball OMG!! i lovee that..I love go to the movies with my friends is awesomee! I love the acction movies. I saw the Avatar movie OMG is awesome... haha..i like a boy.. his name is Angel ahh... he is so so so handsome!! but the bad thing is that he lives in monterrey!! but I´m so happy because i know and he tell me every time: I love you!! OMG!! he is so awesomee!! My mom is my best friend in the world I told her everything!! because she and I lived alone whitout my father!! yeah!! and I never see him... and that is ok.. for meeI´m so happy in that way!! ok.. thats all for the moment.. See you teacher Sincerely: Pamela" :D ♥ ♫ ♪

http://chicabasquetbolista.blogspot.com

1 comentario: